FUTURE TRAVEL PLANS

A question I get asked frequently is where I'm going or planning to go next. To answer this I have created a spreadsheet with a list of the countries in the world I have not yet visited and rated each one on a scale of 1 to 10 of how likely it is I will visit that country in the near future. 

Factors that affect this list include

Distance from home, countries in Europe are far easier to reach than those on other continents. I have not ruled out visiting places like South America but it would mean using a lot more of works holiday time.

Safety, war zones are at the bottom of the list. unstable ones are very near the bottom

Cost, overall not just the country itself, Scandinavia might be expensive but easy to visit for just a few days from the UK.

Interest, Some places like a lot of the Caribbean islands I'm simply not bothered about going to. However if a place like this was on the way to somewhere else I would probably visit on a stopover.

Research, a lot of places on the list I know little about so have given them a "5" rating until I have done some reading. This list will change as time goes by..........................

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST






No comments:

Post a Comment