SEVILLE - SPAIN

It was a couple of hours by bus to Seville, I arrived mid afternoon and checked in to be slightly let down by the fact the hostel I booked had an overflow area several hundred meters up a backstreet which seemed very empty.

100_6389.JPG

The town was a lot more touristy than Malaga but it seemed the few backpackers in my age range were spread out over a large number of hostels. A handful of people were in the common room but yet again most heads buried into phones and laptops. I went bed after another uneventful evening.

100_6394.JPG

I joined the hop on hop off bus tour covering the entire single route over the day. I went to the top of a tower but it was located well away from the old center of town so the views were not as good as imagined. I spent the inbetween time walking around the old town. The evening was almost an exact copy of the previous one.

100_6413.JPG

The second and final full day in Seville I did the walking tour from the hostel, a bit too religion and art oriented for my taste but not bad. I had someone move into my dorm room so I finally had someone to talk to. In the evening I got talking to a few people on the rooftop which in itself made it the best of the 3 nights I had in Seville. I can’t say I was sorry to head to the bus station the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment